BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年8月28日星期五

so tried at this holiday
my mom just call me do this do that
grrrr
she know wat is tired?
just wake up then help her do think~
my god~~~~~
who can help me?
today she cook some 面线
she and my bro just eat some only~
why me so many?????
u 2 is half
me is full u know!god!!!
i am tired do any thing~
me just wan take a rest only plz
read 小说?
bored
me can 2hour read 1book before
now?
3day also no read finish
sleeping?
no~
me cant sleep at afternoon
lolz~
watch tv?
bored also la
nth to watch~
haiz~~
so
wat can i do?
nth lo
Sono sempre stato una persona
Anche io non avere qualcuno abbi pietà di me
Perché
Siete tutti ipocriti
Si Sono molto preoccupato per le false
Poni la tua
Non spendete il tipo di mi ha fatto sentire
Disgusting cose
Far finta di cura su di me
Perché
Ero stanco
In questo modo alla fine della battuta
Bar fine questa cosa stupida

i think
no one know me talking wat
haha
me dunwan let u all know
lalala
PS
me just say some one
sure not wen,cheng,shan la
they all is my good friends




没有评论:

发表评论

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹
留个言吧
ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ

>.<