BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年2月1日星期一

NO NEED

today me go open CQ play play
but
i think no people wan me play
haha
hot to say leh
me on9
all people also no t5alk with me de la
casue
me is more fish
haha
i think next time OL
is chinese new year jor
find some one
hehe
but i think oh
he got GF jor lo
or is forget me jor le
haha
casue no one will remember me de
me is more at here
no one
no one can remember me
some time
i will wan die
die
no need know too many thing
hehe
i dunwan know too many thing
plz
some one
dont tell me too mnay plz
u tell me too many
make me so bad mood
if u happy
up to u
u just happy
but dont tell me
u tell me
me also no happy de
NO NEED
no need tell me
NO NEED
no need tell me how u happy
NO NEED
no need tell me wat u doing
plz
dont tell me

没有评论:

发表评论

⊹⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰⊹
留个言吧
ღ(◕‿◕。)ღ

>.<